- Work folder
To save time you can let the program remember what folder you usually use for the text files. It will be the default for open and save actions.
- Wrap lines
Set this to wrap lines in all the panels. If you prefer no wrapping then the horizontal scrollbars will appear automatically.
There will pop up a dialog box in which you can choose between counting all words or counting a specific word. This setting will change the main view of the program accordingly.
If wished you can also let the computer count constantly while you type. Will work with most computers but could be annoying for some people using a slow computer. Just set like preferred.
There will pop up a dialog box in which you can enter delimiters for (key)words.
- You can enter up to 2 characters in one field
- Next to the edit boxes a small explanation will appear as you type
- You can convert from panel 1 to 2 and from panel 1 to 3 at the same time
- Enter nothing in a from box if you don't want do convert anything
- Tip: hit 'enter' while you are in an edit box, to enter an enter (yes, to enter a 'return')